Your Questions About Cellulite Skin Care
Does revitol is the biggest and top rated skin care company in whole america which helps in all these:http://www.revitolskincarez.com
1. Anti Aging
2. Stretch marks prevention
3. Cellulite Solutions
4. skin exfoliator
5. Acne Spot Gel
6. Skin Brightener & Toner Cream
7. Hair Removal cream
8. Acnezine Skin Treatment
with http://www.gordoniihoodia.net ?
For more helpful skin care information try visiting http://the-health-information-network.com/skin-care
For other health related topics visit http://the-health-information-network.com
Cellulite…help!!! 10 points best answer!!?
So i have been getting a little paranoid about my body lately…..i just have a couple questions..
1. Since my mom has cellulite will i get it?? I don’t have any right now anywhere on my body (im 15) i do wall sits and i skate competitively and i run almost everyday. I was just wondering if i would get it, im 5 feet tall about 97-100 lbs. my mom is also short but she has cellulite and not a very nice body she weighs about 120 pounds. Will my body be the same as hers when im older?? she has stomach flab so will i when im older??? i do ab workouts everyday
2. If my mom has saggy skin and some wrinkles will i be the same??? Her facial skin is very saggy and some of her body skin is too. I have a daily skin care routine and i apply SPF 25 or 30 every day and night… i have very fair skin and burn easily but them tan afterwards. anyway to prevent wrinkles and saggy skin?? like vitamins??
3. If my mom has varicose veins will i get them??? will i get these…..and is there any way to prevent them from happening.
U r messing things up sweety- remember tht ur mom is a middle-aged woman who has had a kid, u r only 15.
1. Most women get flabs aftr pregnancy, some get back to shape by working out n eating properly, some simply ignore it. So u cant have flab like ur mom b4 even having a kid. It s gud tht u r getting enough exrcise, continue the gud work.
2. Nope- saggy skin n wrinkles come only with old age- yes, it has somethng to do with genetics, but if u really take care of ur skin, eat right n keep urself in gud health, u can prevent it to a certain extent. Dont worry nw abt whts to happen 30 years latr- thts ridiculous.
3. I dont knw if thts hereditory- howevr dont wrry abt tht nw sinc u havent got thm yet.
Do not worry abt silly thngs nw- its ur youth, go out n enjoy it 🙂
What kind of guy doesn’t mind having sex with?
a girl who has stretch marks and loose skin and cellulite, and just doesn’t care if she is imperfect?
Just your average, decent guy. Most men are like this.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers